PC Tune-up and Speed Up Your PC
PC Booster Tune up services optimize your PC performance and provides better start-up times by turning off non-essential Windows services. This will help accelerate your computer and improve system performance
PC Tune -up
- Speed up shutdown times
- Speed up Start Menu's performance
- Disable indexing and increase system performance
- Speed up Windows Explorer
PC Booster optimizes your PC's settings and configuration to determine which settings can be optimized to boost performance. PC Booster can speed up shutdown times by disabling clear page file on shutdown
It can speed up Start menu performance by reducing menu delay. By disabling indexing services, PC Booster can reduce disk access and background processes to improve performance. PC Booster can increase file access via Windows Explorer by disabling necessary search for network files and printers.
- Access hidden built in tools with one-click
- Troubleshoot advanced issues
- Monitor system performance
PC Booster allows easy access to hidden or obscure Windows tools that are built into the Windows Operating System, all from one convenient place. While Windows updates are free from the manufacturer's website, the short-cut launches Windows updates with 1-click while troubleshooting PC issues.
You don't need to be a computer expert. Instead of using complex command lines, you can access the tools within one-click to more than a dozen utilities such as Device Manager, Event Viewer, Performance Monitor, Check Disk, Local Security Settings and the Security Center.
Automatic PC Tuning
- Automatically schedule everyday maintenance
- Increases PC performance and reduces system clutter
- Runs silently in the background
- Automatically cleans your PC when idle
PC Booster optimizes your PC's settings and configuration to determine which settings can be optimized to boost performance.
- Saves internal backup restore point to reverse any changes
- Makes Windows restore point on demand
- Safety net to reverse any PC optimization steps
PC Booster makes two backups including an internal registry backup and a Windows Restore point, before any changes are made to your registry